Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Quilted Hearts Die Focused Cards with Isha and Kavya

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had wonderful holidays. Isha here with a clean and simple card featuring the new Quilted Hearts Portrait Dies. I am sure you enjoyed the GORGEOUS creations by Mendi, featuring the new release last week.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Lovey Dovey, Little Birdie, Scalloped Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

I started by creating the background by sponging Abandoned coral, worn lipstick distress oxide inks to a white layer. Die-cut this piece by using the Quilted Hearts Portrait Dies. Flick water and white paint. Adhere this piece to a deep red card.

Die-cut the scalloped heart using the Scalloped Heart Dies from coral cardstock, now die-cut white stitched heart using the Stitched Heart 2 dies. Adhere to stack them. Stamp and emboss the sentiment using the Lovey Dovey stamp set. Die-cut using the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Lovey Dovey, Little Birdie, Scalloped Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

Stamp the cute birds from the Little Birdie stamp set, color using copic markers. Die-cut using coordinating dies. Adhere to the card. To finish, I added three tiny hearts which I got from die-cutting the background.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a nice day!

------------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I hope you had a fun holiday break! I have been away from my craft desk for a while and I can’t wait to get back to it. My mind is already filled with so many ideas for the latest release. My first card is inspired by the beautiful night life of Paris! I still remember the glittering streets when I visited it back in high school. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Kavya (featuring Charming City, Passionate Penquins, Paris Afternoon)

I first started off by ink blending the edges of green cardstock with shaded of blue and black dye ink. I then die cut the cardstock with Quilted Hearts Portrait die. I then stamped and colored a bunch of images from Passionate PenguinsCharming City and Paris Afternoon stamp sets. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Kavya (featuring Charming City, Passionate Penquins, Paris Afternoon)

For the moon, I cut a circle and added some craters with gray copics. Finally, I heat embossed a sentiment from Charming City to finish it off! 

That’s all :) I hope you liked this fun and quick card! Happy Crafting folks!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Charming City Stamps
Charming City Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Charming City Dies
Charming City Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Dies
Paris Afternoon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Heart Dies
Scalloped Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment