Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Lovey Dovey Cards with Gladys and Franci

Hello there! This is Gladys and I’m back with a new card featuring amazing products from the new release!! I love the new layering floral stamp set called Cherry Blossoms and Lovey Dovey sentiment stamp, they work well together to create this beautiful floral card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Cherry Blossoms, Fancy Frame Dies)

First, I stamped the florals and leaves using pink and green tone dye inks. The stamp set has alphanumeric markings next to them to help guide you on layering the stamps together. It is easy to line up and it looks so pretty and realistic. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

Next I cut the A2 card panel from the Flirty Flower paper pack. I also used the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies from white cardstock and vellum. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Cherry Blossoms, Fancy Frame Dies)

For the sentiment, I used the Lovey Dovey stamp and coordinating dies. This set has big, bold sentiments in a gorgeous scripty font. I love that it comes with coordinating dies to get in between each letters. I stamped it once and used the dies to cut multiple times on white cardstock then stacked them together to give dimension. After I adhered all the elements onto the card panel I added a few details using white gel pen and Nuvo crystal drop to the center of the flowers.

Thank you so much for joining me today. Have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with you today showcasing the new Lovely Dovey set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Passionate Penquins)

First of all I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut this cute couple from the Passionate Penguins set. I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, masked the half bottom and inked the top with Distress ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Passionate Penquins)

I remove the mask and stamp my sentiment in grey ink to match my penguins, then I glued the image down with foam adhesive and added a few sequins. Finally I saved all the little hearts I had by die cutting the new Bursting Hearts Dies last week so I used some of them here on my card to create a rain of lovely hearts!

Hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cherry Blossoms Dies
Cherry Blossoms Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment