Monday, January 10, 2022

Passionate Penguins Card with Ashley

Hello friends! It's Ashley with my first card featuring the new release. Are you just loving the new products? This card actually uses one of my favorites from the release, Passionate Penguins! I think these new illustrations are the cutest!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penquin Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Charming City)

I started by stamping the building line from Charming City onto white cardstock. I used Pinkfresh Studio ink cubes in pink and purple hues to make an ombre. I then used similar colors of Distress Oxides to kind of blend them into the background. I ended up using a combination of Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penquin Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Charming City)

I stamped the cute penguin couple from Passionate Penguins onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I cut them out with the matching die, then added them to the card with foam tape. I stamped a large sentiment from Lovey Dovey in the sky with VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I finished with a few details from a white gel pen and a couple scattered hearts from Passionate Penguins.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Charming City Stamps
Charming City Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment