Friday, January 14, 2022

Heart Shaped Die Focused Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with my first card using the Stitched Heart 2 Dies from the new release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Die & Scalloped Heart Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Passionate Penquins, Lovey Dovey)

I created a square card base and adhered a panel of the red heart patterned paper from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper pad. After I had tied-on red baker's twine, I die-cut the Scalloped Heart from pink cardstock and adhered it. Then I die-cut the Stitched Heart 2 from white cardstock and stamped the hearts. I inked the bottom part with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink, colored the hearts with Copics and adhered the heart to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Die & Scalloped Heart Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Passionate Penquins, Lovey Dovey)

Now I stamped the Passionate Penguins onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics, die-cut the image with the matching die and adhered it to the heart with foam tape. I stamped the Lovey Dovey sentiment with red ink, die-cut the piece, added highlights with a white gel pen and added it to the card.

I can't get enough of this release, it is wonderful! Thank you for stopping by today, see you next week!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello there!  Audrey here with a fun card to share with you today using products from the new Spring 2022 release! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Die & Scalloped Heart Die Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Passionate Penquins, Bursting Heart Dies)

To create this card, I started off with a white A2 card base. I die cut the new Bursting Hearts die from both white cardstock and red cardstock. I glued the white die cut to the card base, and to highlight my focal point, I inlaid red hearts in a circle, following the pattern in the diecut. Then, I die cut the medium heart from the Stitched Hearts 2 dies from red cardstock and the medium heart from the Scalloped Hearts dies from aqua cardstock. They were adhered together with a glue pen to serve as the backdrop for the adorable Passionate Penguins

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Die & Scalloped Heart Die Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Passionate Penquins, Bursting Heart Dies)

I stamped and colored the penguin pair in the car with my Copic markers and then die cut them with the coordinating Passionate Penguins dies. I popped them up with foam tape on the heart die cuts and added a sentiment from Passionate Penguins underneath them. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents to those adorable critters!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Heart Dies
Scalloped Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment