Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Quilted Hearts Die Focused Cards with Franci and Gladys

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with you today with a fun card featuring the Quilted Hearts DiesThis new background die is so much fun!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Passionate Penquins)

First I die cut it out of yellow cardstock, backed it up with pink paper, resized it and glued it down onto the front of my white cardbase, then added a stripe of light blue cardstock. 

I stamped my cute penguins from the Passionate Penguins set, colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Passionate Penquins)

I stamped my sentiment from the same set and glued the image down with foam adhesive. Finally I added a little heart and some details with a white gel pen.

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

---------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends!! Gladys here and I'm back to share a sweet card using more cute stamps and dies from the new release. I'm enjoying the new products, they are so versatile because you can use the stamps with many occasions. For example these bunnies are from the Bunnyville stamp set which is meant for Easter but instead I used it for a Valentine's card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Bunnyville, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

For the main panel I used the Quilted Hearts Landscape die to cut from a light blue cardstock. I backed the panel using a red cardstock to give the hearts color. The Quilted Hearts dies come in portrait and landscape version to give you more possibilities. Next I used the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 die to set my scene. I stamped the flowers, butterfly and a couple of bunnies from the Bunnyville stamp set. I colored them with alcohol markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hearts Die Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Bunnyville, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

To ground the images I used a grass stencil and distress inks in mowed lawn and tumbled glass to create the background. I mounted the stamped images with double sided foam tape before adhering them to the scene. To complete the card, I stamped the sentiment from Balloon Rides above the bunnies.

Thanks so much for joining me today. Big hugs!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment