Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Bursting Hearts Die Focused Cards with Franci and Gladys

Hi there! It's Franci here with you showcasing the new Bursting Hearts Dies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lovey Dovey, Little Birdie)

I started by creating a standard size cardbase out of white cardstock, then inked the front with Distress Inks and let it dry completely. I die cut the new background out of white cardstock and glued it down on the front.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lovey Dovey, Little Birdie)

I stamped all the little birds from the Little Birdie set, colored them with Copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies, then I did the same with my sentiment from the Lovely Dovey set. I adhered them all down with foam tape and finally I added some sequins to finish up my design. 

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

---------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends, Gladys here and I'm thrilled to share my first project on the Sunny Studio blog. Let's begin.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Passionate Penquins, Chloe Alphabet Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

I started by cutting an A2 size panel from a light pink cardstock. I blended distress oxide inks in shades of pink from lightest to darkest: kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry and seedless preserves. I splattered some white gouache and Gansai Tambi watercolor for interest. Next I embossed the Bursting Hearts die cover plate onto the inked panel but I decided to cut the Bursting Hearts die from the light pink cardstock and layer it onto panel using the embossed impression to line the hearts in place. 

I colored the penguins from the Passionate Penguins stamp set and cut them using their coordinating dies. My idea was to create a shaker card with the penguin couple under the umbrella. To do this I used the Fancy Frame Circle Dies several times from white cardstock. I glued them all together until I had enough height for the embellishments to move freely.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Passionate Penquins, Chloe Alphabet Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

For the sentiment I thought the phrase "showering you with love" from the Spring Showers stamp set was perfect. I white heat embossed the first 3 words onto black cardstock and cut the letters l-o-v-e from the Chloe Alphabet dies out of red cardstock. Once I adhered all the elements onto the card panel I mounted it onto a top folding card base. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment