Monday, January 31, 2022

Lovey Dovey Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a sweet and simple friendship card featuring the Lovey Dovey sentiment set! Something about this scripty set just makes even simple cards look extra special to me!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Passionate Penquins)

I started by cutting the Quilted Hearts Portrait die from white cardstock. I trimmed a bit off of each side, then added it to an aqua card base. I love how the background color shows through the little hearts!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Passionate Penquins)

I stamped the little penguins in the envelope from Passionate Penguins onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I cut the image out with the matching die, then added it to a white heart I made with the Scalloped Hearts dies to anchor the image. I stamped the sentiment from Lovey Dovey onto the same aqua cardstock in VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I used the matching die to cut it out and added it to the card with foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone, Mayra here. I am sharing a set of cards with you today showcasing the beautiful Lovey Dovey stamp set. I love the font of this set very much.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

I began by using the Quilted Hearts Landscape die to die-cut the base layers for all three of the cards from different colored cardstock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

I then used the medium-sized heart from the Stitched Heart 2 die set, along with the medium-sized heart from the Scalloped Heart die set to create the heart bases for each of the cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

Next, I stamped the sentiments onto a piece of vellum and heat embossed them. I then used the coordinating Lovey Dovey dies to die cut the sentiments. I used small pieces of foam tape to adhere the sentiment onto the heart bases. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Heart Dies
Scalloped Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment