Monday, January 17, 2022

Quilted Heart Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a tweet Valentine card for you today! I love the quilted hearts patterned papers in the Flirty Flowers paper pack as well as the Quilted Hearts embossing folder. So I am thrilled that Sunny Studio now has Quilted Hearts background dies! I used the horizontal version to make a pretty pink backdrop for my card today!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Cards by Ashley Ebben (featuring Out On A Limb, Little Birdie, Stitched Heart Dies)

I started by using the Quilted Hearts Landscape die on light pink cardstock and added it to a dark salmon card base. I used the largest Scalloped Heart die on white woodgrain cardstock to create a focal point for my images. I then added die cuts made from the Out on a Limb dies and different colors of pink cardstock to make a branch.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Cards by Ashley Ebben (featuring Out On A Limb, Little Birdie, Stitched Heart Dies)

I stamped several birds from Little Birdie onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I went with more shades of pink to continue the Valentine feel. I cut the birds out with the matching dies and added them to the card, popping a few up with foam tape for dimension. I finished by stamping a sentiment from Little Birdie onto black cardstock with VersaMark ink and embossing with white before adding the strip to the card with more foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

------------------------------------------------

Happy Monday everyone, Mayra here. I am sharing this fun card and tag set using the sweet new Quilted Hearts Portrait die. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Passionate Penquins, Stitched Heart Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Lovey Dovey)

I began by coloring the images from the super adorable Passionate Penguins stamp set. I used the Gray Tones alcohol-based marker set from Tombow to color the penguins. For the envelope, I used R05, R27, R46, and R59. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Passionate Penquins, Stitched Heart Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Lovey Dovey)

Next, I used the Scalloped Hearts and the Stitched Hearts 2 die sets to create the tag and the centerpiece for the card. I then heat embossed the sentiments from the Passionate Penguins stamp set for the tag, and the sentiment from the Lovey Dovey stamp set for the card. 

I hope you enjoy the set I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Out on A Limb Dies
Out on A Limb Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Heart Dies
Scalloped Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment