Friday, January 21, 2022

Bursting Heart Die Focused Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello Friends! Audrey here today with a fun card for you using the new Bursting Hearts die! I love that this die can be used horizontally or vertically for a totally different look. Today, I will use it for an A2 horizontal card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Little Birdie, Lovey Dovey, Slimline Dies)

To create my card, I die cut the Bursting Hearts die, popped the inner most hearts on half of the panel, and created a rainbow shape. I die cut the Bursting Hearts die again from white, and was careful to keep as many of the hearts in the die cut as I could so I could easily color them with my copic markers. I wanted a looser look rather than perfectly blended, almost to look a bit like watercolor. When I was done with the coloring, I inlaid the hearts onto the card base in rainbow order. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Little Birdie, Lovey Dovey, Slimline Dies)

Then, I used the Slimline Nature Borders cloud die to cover up the remaining part of the card front. I stamped and colored a trio of birds from the Little Birdie stamp set, and die cut them with the coordinating Little Birdie dies before popping them up on the rainbow area and clouds.  I used a sentiment from the new Lovey Dovey stamp set, die cut with the Lovey Dovey dies, and die cut a trio of tiny clouds from the Comic Strip Everyday dies. To finish off my card, I added white gel pen accents and a scattering of little clay hearts.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a Valentine`s Day card using the Bursting Hearts die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Passionate Penquins, Stitched Circle Dies, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

I die-cut the Bursting Hearts die from white cardstock and die-cut a circle from it to use on the card. After I had tied-on the baker's twine, I added the circle to my Kraft card base. Now I stamped the penguins, colored them with Copics, fussy-cut the images and adhered them to the card. 

For today's card I mixed these sets:
Bursting Hearts Die
Passionate Penguins
Meow and Furever
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bursting Hearts Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Passionate Penquins, Stitched Circle Dies, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

I die-cut the LOVE, colored the letters and the hearts and added the pieces to the front. The sentiment was stamped and heat-embossed onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered with foam tape. To finish the card off, I stamped little hearts with white pigment ink.

Are you in mood for Valentine's Day? These cute new products make me want to keep creating love-themed cards! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment