Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Passionate Penguins Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project to share with you all! I am in love with the new release and as always… IT IS FREAKIN VERSATILE! Here is a summer card using a bunch of my fav stamps :) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penquins Card by Kavya (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Beach Babies, Beach Buddies, Slimline Dies)

I first started of by stamping and coloring a bunch of images from Passionate PenguinsBeach Buddies and Beach Babies stamp sets. For the land and water, I die cut them our of colored cardstock using the Slimline Nature Border dies. For the sky, I ink blended it using Milled Lavender and Tumbled Glass distress oxides. As always, I splattered some white paint on the land, sky and water to add some drama! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penquins Card by Kavya (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Beach Babies, Beach Buddies, Slimline Dies)

Then, I created a bunch of scenes using a comic strip die. I used another brand but you can always use Comic Strip Speech Bubbles! Finally, I layered it on top of some purple Flirty Flowers pattern paper. I didn’t add a sentiment on this card but you always add one if you’d like. I have been making a lot of non-sentiment cards lately just so that I can use them for any occasion.. especially if I am using a lot of critters!

That’s it folks! I hope you liked this project. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration :) Happy Crafting!

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Isha here with you! Today I have this cute card featuring our new Passionate Penguins stamp and coordinating dies. Now the motivation for this card is my younger daughter as we do a lot of chilling together because she is still in school and I totally enjoy it. The images are so adorable in this set that I wanted to use as many as possible. The Comic Strip Everyday die is perfect, I felt.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penquins Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Comic Strip Everyday Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies)

To start, I stamped all the images onto alcohol friendly cardstock from the Passionate Penguins stamp set, color using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penquins Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Comic Strip Everyday Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies)

I then die-cut a white cardstock using Comic Strip Everyday die. Adhere the frame to a white cardbase. Sponge the sky onto the inside parts of the die-cut pieces, using pink distress ink. Die-cut the grass from the Picket Fence dies, sponge salvaged patina distress ink and adhere to the pieces. Adhere these pieces to the card. Add all the die-cut images to the card using 3D foam. Stamp the sentiment. Add white dots to the umbrella for added interest. 

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: