Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Pristine Poinsettias & Winter Greenery Focused Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Julia here and today I want to share this holiday wreath card with you! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pristine Poinsettias & Winter Greenery Card by Julia Englich (featuring Holiday Express, Stitched Circle Dies)

First, I stamped my cute little reindeer from Holiday Express on Bristol Smooth cardstock and colored him with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then, I die-cut lots of the Winter Greenery elements. I also used the 3rd and 4th sizes of the Stitched Circle Large dies to create a base for my wreath. I added a little ink blending with Evergreen Bough to the branches and I just layered them to make my wreath. To create the look of berries on the wreath, I adhered lots of Rubellite Pink Jewels.

For the background, I adhered the light pink plaid paper from the All Is Bright paper pad to a card base. I used the Cable Knit Embossing Folder on a piece of white cardstock, cut it down to be a little smaller than the background, and glued it down. I layered my wreath on top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pristine Poinsettias & Winter Greenery Card by Julia Englich (featuring Holiday Express, Stitched Circle Dies)

For my sentiment, I stamped the greeting from Christmas Critters on the fishtail banner from the Stitched Rectangle dies. I added a little bit of Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink to the edges of the banner to make it stand out against the white background.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy WednesdayIt's Franci here with you today, with a pretty poinsettia festive card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pristine Poinsettias & Winter Greenery Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Inside Greetings Holidays, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

First of all I die cut all my stitched panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 paper using the Stitched Rectangle dies. Then I die cut my poinsettia and leaves out of some white cardstock and more patterned paper from the same sets used before using the Pristine Poinsettia Die and the Winter Greenery Dies. I assembled my poinsettia together with liquid glue and then I adhered it down to my white stitched rectangle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pristine Poinsettias & Winter Greenery Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Inside Greetings Holidays, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Holiday Stamps at the bottom and then adhered this panel onto the patterned paper one with foam adhesive. Then I secured everything down to my white card base. Finally I added a little heart at the bottom and some clear sequins here and there to finish my design.

I'm so happy about how this Christmas card turned out, this unexpected color combo is my fave! Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Stamps
Holiday Express Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express DIes
Holiday Express DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pristine Poinsettia Dies
Pristine Poinsettia Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment