Monday, December 13, 2021

Lacy Snowflake Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Happy Monday everyone, Mayra here. I am sharing this card with you today using the lovely Lacy Snowflake die set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I began by die-cutting the base layer of the card using the smaller of the stitched rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles die set. I layered that rectangle onto the scalloped layer that was die-cut using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die set. I then die-cut the snowflakes several times to create 3 layers for each one using the  Lacy Snowflake die set.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the banner that was die-cut from the Stitched Rectangles die set. I then added a couple of jewels to the center of the snowflakes using the Crystal Clear Jewels

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day. 

-------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a pretty holiday card for you with no coloring or stamping required! That's right, I made this whole card using only dies! The finished result reminds me of a peaceful winter day.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Ashely Ebben (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Loopy Letter Dies)

I started by taking some light blue cardstock and blending Distress Oxides in Prize Ribbon and Chipped Sapphire on top of it. I used the largest Fancy Frames Rectangle die to add a pretty frame. Then I used my favorite Loopy Letters dies to create a custom sentiment from dark blue cardstock and glued them in the bottom corner.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Ashely Ebben (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Loopy Letter Dies)

I cut the Lacy Snowflakes dies several times from light blue, medium blue, and glittery white cardstock. I scattered them around the card, layering them over each other, the frame, and the sentiment to create a bit of depth. I finished by using a white gel pen to add dots of snow and a bit of detail to the sentiment. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment