Monday, December 27, 2021

Heart Bouquet Card with Mayra

Happy Monday everyone, Mayra here!! I am sharing this sweet card using the adorable Heart Bouquet stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Fall Kiddos, Fluffy Cloud Dies, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

I began by coloring the heart balloons image and the little girl from the Fall Kiddos stamp set using Copic markers. I used R46, R27, R05, R22, and R00. For the pinks, I used R00, R11, R20, and E93. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Fall Kiddos, Fluffy Cloud Dies, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

Next, I used the larger and smaller rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles die set to die cut the base layers for the card. I then used the clouds from the Fluffy Clouds die to die cut several clouds and to add the cloud texture on the smaller card base. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment using the phrase from the Balloon Rides stamp set and used the Chloe Alphabet to die-cut the word Soar to go with the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day and a super Happy New Year!!! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Dies
Heart Bouquet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment