Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Deck The Halls Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello! It’s Julia here and this time I want to share this pastel holiday card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Christmas Card by Julia Englich (featuring Winter Greenery Dies)

First, I stamped the two ornaments from Deck the Halls and colored them in with Zig Markers! Then, I die cut some branches as well as three berries with the Winter Greenery dies. I added a little bit of Evergreen Bough to the branches and Kitsch Flamingo to the berries. For extra shine, I added Crystal Glaze to the berries and sprinkled them with iridescent glitter.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Christmas Card by Julia Englich (featuring Winter Greenery Dies)

For the background, I ink blended an A2-sized panel with Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, and Kitsch Flamingo, and then heat embossed the sentiment in silver. I added a few shimmery splatters and then layered my branches at the top. I adhered the berries to the right side and added the ornaments with foam squares. I drew in the strings with a pencil. To finish my card, I added lots of stardust Stickles to the ornaments!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing day!!

---------------------------------------------

Hi there! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun Christmas card featuring the Deck the Halls setAww these Christmas baubles are so super cute! I love there's each for all the iconic Christmas characters such as a gingerbread ( my favorite!), Santa's belt, a penguin, a reindeer and so much more! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies)

First of all I stamped them all out, I colored them with my Copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies (I love that the dies also cut a little hole at the top for you!). I added some gold twine to each ornaments and moved on to my card base. 

I die cut a stitched slimline panel out of dark blue cardstock using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies and I shortened it a bit to around 7 inches. I cut out a slightly bigger panel out of kraft cardstock and created a matching card base out of white cardstock.

I glued all the baubles onto my blue panel with foam adhesive and then secured all the strings onto the back. I adhered this panel onto the kraft one with more foam adhesive and then glued everything onto my card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies)

I drew lots of dots onto my background with a white gel pen and added the "merry" at the bottom (I die cut it out of white cardstock using the Christmas Garland Frame Die set). Finally I added some details with a white gel pen, some sparkle and a little red pompom to turn my reindeer into Rudolph :)

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Deck The Halls Stamps
Deck The Halls Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Deck The Halls Dies
Deck The Halls Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment