Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Heart Bouquet Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Julia here and today I want to share a card featuring the brand new Heart Bouquet stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Slimline Dies)

First, I stamped the images from Heart Bouquet and Bear Hugs on Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them in with Zig Markers.

Then, I ink blended the background with Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserves and added lots of white splatters. After that, I added the trees to the background and die-cut three hills with the Slimline Nature Borders. I added a little bit of Milled Lavender to the edge of the hills.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Slimline Dies)

I adhered them at the bottom of the card and layered the frame from the Comic Strip Everyday die over top. I heat embossed the sentiment from Bear Hugs and Alpaca Holiday in white onto a black strip of cardstock. Finally, I added my cute image with foam squares!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I wish you all the best for 2022!!

----------------------------------------------

Hello there! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun card featuring the Heart Bouquet set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

First of all I die cut all the panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper using the Stitched Rectangle dies.

Then I stamped all the images from the Heart Bouquet set and the Bear Hugs set, colored them with copics and die cut them both out with their coordinated diesI inked the white panel with Distress inks and then stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I attached little strings to the balloons and glued down all my images into this cute scene with foam adhesive, then I glued my panel to the grey one with more foam adhesive and finally adhered everything into my white card base. 

I added little stars confetti to my scene and also a little heart near my sentiment and this card is ready to make someone's day! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Dies
Heart Bouquet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment