Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Heart Bouquet Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Julia here and today I want to share a card featuring the brand new Heart Bouquet stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Slimline Dies)

First, I stamped the images from Heart Bouquet and Bear Hugs on Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them in with Zig Markers.

Then, I ink blended the background with Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserves and added lots of white splatters. After that, I added the trees to the background and die-cut three hills with the Slimline Nature Borders. I added a little bit of Milled Lavender to the edge of the hills.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Slimline Dies)

I adhered them at the bottom of the card and layered the frame from the Comic Strip Everyday die over top. I heat embossed the sentiment from Bear Hugs and Alpaca Holiday in white onto a black strip of cardstock. Finally, I added my cute image with foam squares!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I wish you all the best for 2022!!

----------------------------------------------

Hello there! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun card featuring the Heart Bouquet set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

First of all I die cut all the panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper using the Stitched Rectangle dies.

Then I stamped all the images from the Heart Bouquet set and the Bear Hugs set, colored them with copics and die cut them both out with their coordinated dies. I inked the white panel with Distress inks and then stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heart Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Bear Hugs, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I attached little strings to the balloons and glued down all my images into this cute scene with foam adhesive, then I glued my panel to the grey one with more foam adhesive and finally adhered everything into my white card base. 

I added little stars confetti to my scene and also a little heart near my sentiment and this card is ready to make someone's day! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Dies
Heart Bouquet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment