Hello there! Tammy here, sharing a card featuring the adorable Lazy Christmas set. How adorable are those sloths lazily celebrating the holiday season? And that pun is just the best!!
To create this slimline card, I first began by stamping the images from Lazy Christmas and Christmas Critters. I colored them with Copic markers, added white gel pen highlights, and die-cut with the coordinating Lazy Christmas Dies and Christmas Critters Dies.
Next, I cut a
white scalloped card base using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I
then used the smaller slimline stitched mat to cut a piece of navy cardstock,
ink blending the edges with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide
inks. I splattered some white acrylic paint onto the background and white heat-embossed snowflakes from Christmas Critters to
create a snowy backdrop for the sloths.
I white heat-embossed the sentiment from Lazy Christmas onto the bottom of the navy background, then matted it with green cardstock, and attached it to the white scalloped rectangle.
Lastly, I
attached the die-cut images to my card, using foam tape for dimension. I added
a few White Jewels to
my card and attached the front to a white slimline card base to complete it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing holiday!
----------------------------------------------
Hello friends! Audrey here with a fun Christmas card to share with you today!
To create my card, I started off by adding a piece of Sweater Weather paper to an A2 card base. Then, I die cut a piece of snowflake paper from the All is Bright paper pad using the Stitched Oval 2 Dies. I also cut a piece of pink plaid paper from the All is Bright paper pad to act as the ground for my scene. Then, I stamped and colored the stack of presents, one of the sloths, the branch and a few of the ornaments from Lazy Christmas, and die cut them with the coordinating Lazy Christmas Dies. I arranged all of the pieces to create a scene, adhering some with a glue pen and some pieces with foam tape for extra dimension.
I stamped a sentiment from the set onto dark teal cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, and then popped it up under the stack of presents. I matted the oval with the largest Scalloped Oval Mat 1, die-cut from dark teal cardstock, and then adhered the oval to an A2 card base. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Christmas Critters Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Christmas Critters DIes Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Lazy Christmas Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Lazy Christmas Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Slimline Nature Borders Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Stitched Oval 2 Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() All Is Bright Paper Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sweater Weather Paper Shop at: Sunny Studio | |


















No comments:
Post a Comment