Friday, December 10, 2021

Lazy Christmas Cards with Tammy and Audrey

Hello there! Tammy here sharing a card featuring the adorable set, Lazy Christmas. How adorable are those sloths lazily celebrating the holiday season? And that pun is just the best!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Holiday Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Christmas Critters, Slimline Dies)

To create this slimline card, I first began by stamping the images from Lazy Christmas and Christmas Critters. I colored them with Copic makers, added white gel pen highlights, and die cut with the coordinating Lazy Christmas Dies and Christmas Critters Dies

Next, I cut a white scalloped card base using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I then used the smaller slimline stitched mat to cut a piece of navy cardstock, ink blending the edges with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some white acrylic paint onto the background and white heat embossed snowflakes from Christmas Critters to create a snowy backdrop for the sloths.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Holiday Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Christmas Critters, Slimline Dies)

I white heat embossed the sentiment from Lazy Christmas onto the bottom of the navy background, then matted it with green cardstock before attaching it to the white scalloped rectangle.

Lastly, I attached the die cut images to my card, using foam tape for dimension. I added a few Pure White Jewels to my card and attached my card front to a white slimline card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing holiday!

----------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Audrey here with a fun Christmas card to share with you today!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Holiday Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Stitched Oval Dies)

To create my card, I started off by adding a piece of Sweater Weather paper to an A2 card base. Then, I die cut a piece of snowflake paper from the All is Bright paper pad using the Stitched Oval 2 Dies. I also cut a piece of pink plaid paper from the All is Bright paper pad to act as the ground for my scene. Then, I stamped and colored the stack of presents, one of the sloths, the branch and a few of the ornaments from Lazy Christmas, and die cut them with the coordinating Lazy Christmas Dies. I arranged all of the pieces to create a scene, adhering some with a glue pen and some pieces with foam tape for extra dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Holiday Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Stitched Oval Dies)

I stamped a sentiment from the set onto dark teal cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder, then popped it up under the stack of presents. I matted the oval with the largest Scalloped Oval Mat 1, die cut from dark teal cardstock, and then adhered the oval to an A2 card base. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Dies
Lazy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment