Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Holiday Express Cards & Video Tutorial with Franci and Julia

Hello there! It's Franci here with you today with a cute Christmas card, showcasing the Holiday Express stamp setAww look at my Christmas express with all the Santa's reindeer and gifts! I love it so much!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Winter Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lacy Snowflake Dies, Slimline Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

First of all I created a slimline panel with the Stitched Rectangle Dies ( using the partial die cutting technique) out of dark blue and white cardstock, then I die cut a snowy hill out of the white one using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies. I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all the images and added lots of details to them all with my white gel pen.

I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of my snowy hill and glued it onto my blue panel. Then I created a slightly bigger card base and a matching panel out of kraft cardstock and glued down all my elements as you see. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Winter Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lacy Snowflake Dies, Slimline Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I added all my images with foam adhesive and then drew little white dots here and there to create a snowy scene + I added some sparkle to all the Christmas gifts! 

Building this scene was so much fun, can't wait to wish one of my loved ones Happy Christmas with it! Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day!

------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Julia here and this time I want to share this fun polar express card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Winter Holiday Card by Julia Englich (featuring Lacy Snowflake Dies, Slimline Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

For this one, I stamped the images from Holiday Express on Bristol Smooth cardstock and colored them with Zig Clean Color Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Winter Holiday Card by Julia Englich (featuring Lacy Snowflake Dies, Slimline Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I ink blended a slimline background with Distress Oxide inks and added lots of snowy splatters! I used the Slimline Nature Borders to create a hill for my scene. I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Winter Holiday Card by Julia Englich (featuring Lacy Snowflake Dies, Slimline Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

Then, it was already time to build my scene! I added critters and presents to the wagons and Santa to the train! I adhered a few Lacy Snowflakes to fill the background and then glued down the sentiment in the top right corner!


I just love creating scenes like this and I had so much fun with this one! If you want to know which colors I used and how the card came together, you can check out the video above!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a very Merry Christmas!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Stamps
Holiday Express Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Dies
Holiday Express Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment