Friday, December 24, 2021

Lacy Snowflake Die Focused Cards with Audrey and Tammy

Hello friends! Audrey here with a fun winter themed project using one of my favorite stamp sets from Sunny Studio, Feeling Frosty and the Lacy Snowflake dies! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Holiday Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Feeling Frosty, Slimline Nature Border Dies)

To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper cut to 4" x 5.25" with Speckled Egg Distress Ink. When it was dry, I splattered on some watered down white acrylic paint. I stamped and colored one of the adorable snowmen from Feeling Frosty, along with a tree from the set, and die cut them with the coordinating Feeling Frosty dies. I popped them up on a snow bank cut cut using the Slimline Nature Borders dies. To add some interest to the sky, I cut three Lacy Snowflakes from white cardstock and adhered them above the snowman with a glue pen. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Holiday Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Feeling Frosty, Slimline Nature Border Dies)

I sentiment from Feeling Frosty was stamped on a banner die cut and popped up near the bottom of the card. Before mounting the panel to an A2 card base with foam tape, I added a strip of red patterned paper from the All is Bright paper pad. To finish off my card, I added a trio of tiny clay hearts and some white gel pen accents.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello friends and Merry Christmas Eve! Tammy here sharing this fun holiday card featuring the Lacy Snowflake Dies, paired with one of my all time favorite sets, Feeling Frosty.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Holiday Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Feeling Frosty, Slimline Nature Border Dies)

To begin, I cut Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4" and ink blended the background with Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose Distressed Oxide inks. I then splattered the background with thinned white acrylic ink to create a snowy look. Next, I cut a white snowy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, lightly inking the edges with Tumbled Glass ink before adhering it to the background.

Next, I stamped the images from Feeling Frosty, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Feeling Frosty Dies. I added some white dots to the snowmen using a stylus dipped in white acrylic paint to make it look like falling snow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Holiday Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Feeling Frosty, Slimline Nature Border Dies)

Next, I white heat embossed the large sentiment from Festive Greetings, centering it on my card. I then  arranged the die cut snowmen onto my card, attaching with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I die cut white cardstock using the Lacy Snowflake Dies and glued them to the background, then attached the background to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Lacy Snowflakes Die
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Festive Greetings Stamps
Festive Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment