Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Christmas Critters Tags, Card, & Video Tutorial with Franci and Julia

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with some adorable Christmas gift tags. Aww the new Christmas Critters set is soo cute! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Christmas Gift Tags by Franci Vignoli (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

First of all I stamped all my images, colored them with Copics and then die cut them out with their coordinated dies. I also die cut 2 stitched banners out of white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle dies set and stamped my sentiments onto them. 

I die cut 2 tags out of white cardstock and another 2 out of patterned paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 paper pad using the Scalloped Tag Circle dies and glued them back to back.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Christmas Gift Tags by Franci Vignoli (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

Then I sponged some Distress inks to the patterned paper sides to add interest/ dimension and glued all my elements with foam adhesive. Finally I added some ribbon at the top and a couple of Pure White Jewels + lots of details with my white gel pen.

I love these festive tags so much, hope you like them too and thanks a lot for stopping by!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It’s Julia here and this time I have a fun Christmas scene card to share with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Christmas Card by Julia Englich (featuring Holiday Express, Lacy Snowflake Dies, Santa Claus Lane)

First, I stamped the images from Christmas Critters, Holiday Express, and Santa Clause Lane onto Bristol Smooth cardstock and I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

Then, I ink blended the background with Distress Oxides and added lots of white splatters for a snowy look. I added a hill with the Slimline Nature Borders and added a little bit of ink blending to the edge as well. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Christmas Card by Julia Englich (featuring Holiday Express, Lacy Snowflake Dies, Santa Claus Lane)

Then, it was finally time to build my scene with lots of presents, critters, and more! The little "reindeer-mouse" just cracks me up!! For a final touch, I added a few Lacy Snowflakes to the background.

If you want to see how the card came together, you can check out the video above. I had so much fun creating this fun scene and I really hope you like it! Holiday hugs.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Stamps
Holiday Express Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express DIes
Holiday Express DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment