Friday, December 3, 2021

Bear Hugs Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a fun infinity card using the adorable Bear Hugs set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Winter Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Fluffy Cloud Dies, Slimline Dies)

I colored my images with Copic markers and die-cut the elements with the matching dies. The pieces for the sentiment were heat-embossed with white embossing powder. On my background papers, I inked the edges with white pigment ink and added white ink droplets for a wintery feeling.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Winter Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Fluffy Cloud Dies, Slimline Dies)

Supplies used:
Bear Hugs stamps + dies
All Is Bright 6x6 Paper
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Slimline Nature Borders Dies

Want to see the card in action? Here you are:

I created a little tutorial, so you can make one yourself. Because I didn't have time to film and edit a video, I tried to explain it with this:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Winter Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Fluffy Cloud Dies, Slimline Dies)

You will need 4 square paper pieces. Cut and fold piece A and B as shown. Fold at the dotted lines, then apply adhesive to the back of piece A, but only apply to the red areas. Adhere piece B to piece A and make sure to match the squares marked 1,2,3,4. Now fold open the AB piece. Cut and fold piece C as shown, apply adhesive to the red areas and adhere C to AB. Fold open the ABC piece. Cut and fold piece D, apply adhesive all over the ABC piece and adhere piece D to ABC. 

Happy weekend and thanks for visiting!

-------------------------------------------

Hello Friends!  Audrey here today with some Bear Hugs for you! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Winter Holiday Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Thank You Word Dies, Lacy Snowflake Dies)

To create my card, I pulled out the Very Merry paper pad. I love the preprinted backgrounds that are part of this collection!  I chose the night sky background, and trimmed it down to 4" x 5.25". I stamped and colored the sleeping polar bear and the floating ice image from Bear Hugs and die cut them with the coordinating Bear Hugs dies

I wanted a large sentiment to break up the moon image, so I pulled out the Thank You Words dies and die cut "thanks" from set and cut it twice from white cardstock and once from navy cardstock. I stacked them together for dimension. I also stamped a smaller sentiment from the Bear Hugs stamp set onto a banner die cut and popped that up underneath. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Winter Holiday Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Thank You Word Dies, Lacy Snowflake Dies)

To add more interest to the sky, I die cut a trio of the Lacy Snowflakes and placed them around the sentiment. To finish off the card panel, I added white gel pen accents, Frosted Lace Stickles to the iceberg, and a scattering of clear confetti.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Thank You Words Die
Thank You Words Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Such super CUTE cards. I'm very grateful and excited to have Sunny Studio Stamps sponsor our December 22 Challenge/Blog Hop at Word Art Wednesday. I was just stopping by to grab a few card samples to showcase. Your DT is very talented. This will be such a FUN challenge, and I hope you'll all come join the fun. Thanks again for the support.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete