Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Staggered Circle Die Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hello friends! Angelica here with a fun card to share featuring the new Staggered Circles dies. This is a fun die to work with. I love that the circles have an inside and outside stitch. I made this card with my in-laws in mind. They rescue dogs, and they do so much for our family. So seeing the Puppy Parents stamp set, I knew I was making a card for them!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circles Puppy Parents Thank You Parents Card by Angelica Conrad

This fun card started with the placement of the Staggered Circles dies. After moving the die around my card front, I found a placement with one circle off the paper. I ran the die and card through my die cut machine, then picked out background papers from the new Flirty Flowers 6x6 paper pack. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circles Puppy Parents Thank You Parents Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped out images from the Puppy Parents stamp set and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out, then added them to the circles with thin adhesive squares. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circles Puppy Parents Thank You Parents Card by Angelica Conrad

For the sentiment, I stamped words from the Puppy Parents stamp set with embossing ink onto black card stock, and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I also pulled an ampersand (&) from Born To Sparkle stamp set. I die cut the word "Thanks" from the Vintage Jars die set 3 times out of turquoise card stock, and stacked and glued them together. I glued the word and sentiment strips onto the card front, and attached the card front to an A2 size card base. I brushed the "Thanks" with a Tonic shimmer pen and added Tonic Crystal Glaze for shine.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed this card. I will see you again next week!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here with you today to share a Hello Spring card featuring the brand new Staggered Circle die set and Chubby Bunny stamp set. Winter is just getting started here, but I'm already in the mood for spring and warmer weather!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circles Chubby Bunny Hello Spring Card by Juliana Michaels

To get started, I stamped three of the bunnies and some of the little flowers from the Chubby Bunny stamp set and color them using Copic markers. After I finished coloring, I die cut them using the coordinating die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circles Chubby Bunny Hello Spring Card by Juliana Michaels

For the card base, I begin by cutting a piece of white cardstock to 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I then die cut it using the Staggered Circle die set and adhered it onto a piece of computer paper cut to the same size.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circles Chubby Bunny Hello Spring Card by Juliana Michaels

To fill the openings, I trimmed pieces of the Flirty Flowers 6x6 patterned paper close to the size of the opening. I then taped the paper in place with Therm O Web Purple tape and ran it through my die cut machine. Once I had all the circles cut, I adhered them into the openings. To finish the card base, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Fancy Frames Rectangle die. This will go on top of the circle die cut piece so I trimmed it down to fit just behind the Fancy Frames Rectangle die cut.


To complete the card, I adhered the bunnies using double sided foam adhesive. For the sentiment, I stamped the words onto black cardstock using Versamark embossing ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circles Chubby Bunny Hello Spring Card by Juliana Michaels

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed this bit of spring time inspiration in the middle of winter! I hope you have a fabulous week.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Vintage Jar Stamps
Vintage Jar Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Born To Sparkle Stamps
Born To Sparkle Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Staggered Circles Die
Staggered Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: