Monday, January 21, 2019

Puppy Parents Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hello crafty friends, Eloise here and today I'm here to share a simple Mother's Day card using the Puppy Parents stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Mothers Day Card by Eloise Blue

To start off my project today I stamped the images from Puppy Parents and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I then die cut them out using the coordinating dies

(Copic Markers Used: E50, E53, E55, E57 / E41, E42, E43, E44, E47 / E71, E74, E77 / E00, E21 / C1, 0 / W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7 / BG11, BG13, BG49 / YG01, YG23, YG17 / R00, R20 / R17, R24, R29)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Mothers Day Card by Eloise Blue

For my background, I used some Twisted Citron Distress Ink and a stencil from MFT to create the grassy hill background. You can use a simple die cut grass hill to do the ink blending if you don't have the stencil, though. I ink blended over each layer, leaving some white at the bottom. 

I then added foam tape onto the backs of all my images and adhered them into place. I stamped the 'Thanks Mum, You're The Best' sentiment with black onto the right hand side and that finished up my card for today. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Leanne here today. It may only be January but it’s never too early to start thinking about spring celebrations like Mother’s and Father’s day. Puppy Parents works for both occasions. I’m sharing a Mother’s day card but my design could easily go for Father’s day by changing up the colors and stamping dad instead of mom. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Fancy Frames Stitched Heart Mothers Day Card by Leanne West

I picked out the images I wanted to use from Puppy Parents, colored with Copics, and die cut with the coordinating dies. I used the quilted pattern from the Flirty Flowers paper assortment and trimmed it to be narrower than my A2 card base. I used a die from the Stitched Heart dies to cut out a window. I die cut another heart from Bristol Smooth card stock and blended on some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Fancy Frames Stitched Heart Mothers Day Card by Leanne West

I adhered the pattern paper panel to the card base with foam tape and then added the blue heart background and images. I left a space above the dog house to stamp “thanks mom!” right onto the heart. For the second sentiment, I created a label to add below the scene. The label die comes from the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies and cut out slots for ribbon. I secured the ribbon ends under the pattern paper panel so they are hidden. I felt like the card needed just a little embellishment so I added some small hearts and sequins. The small hearts were created with dies from the Stitched Heart set. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 


Stitched Heart Dies
Stitched Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. That heart puppy card for mother’s day is absolutely perfect!!! I’ve been on the fence about this stamp set but I think I need it now!

    ReplyDelete