Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Make A Wish Cards with Mona & Franci

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here and I am super excited for joining the Sunny Studio Team! For my first post I made a birthday card with the sweet Make a Wish stamp set which is really versatile! I used this set with the super cute Love Monkey stamp set and I am in love how it turned out to be a sweet birthday card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Mona Toth

I started the card making with stamping and coloring. I stamped the images from the Make a Wish and Love Monkey stamp sets then I colored them with Copic Markers. After the coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut the images and added highlights with Signo Uniball white pen.

(Copic Markers used: Y11, Y13, Y19, E0000, E51, E53, E55, E57, E43, E44, E47, R20, EV55, RV66)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Mona Toth

For the background I run the Frilly Frames Lattice dies with Neenah Solar White Cardstock then I made ink blending on it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. Then I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiments from the Everyday Greetings stamp set with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Mona Toth

I added a beautiful pink cardstock from Gingham Pastels 6x6 paper pad behind the background die-cut. In the end I styled my card and adhered everything together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Mona Toth

Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations follow me on InstagramHave an amazing day, see you soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a "Happy Birthday" themed card. I'm in love with all the new pieces from the latest release and I decided to combine a couple here to create this design.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I die cut the card panel with the Frilly Frames Polka-Dot die. I then masked the center and inked up the "lacy" edges with a light pink ink. I also inked the center with a light blue ink to create a soft background.

I stamped all the images in a brown Copic friendly ink, colored them with Copics and die cut them with their coordinating dies. I had so much fun combining the Make a Wish set and the Love Monkey one, they're so cute together!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape, stamped my sentiments with the same brown ink used before so everything nicely coordinate and added some sparkling clear sequins.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: