Friday, January 18, 2019

Frilly Frames Die Cards with Rachel and Lexa

Happy Friday, everyone! It's Rachel Alvarado here and I'm excited to share with you one of the new and gorgeous Frilly Frames Die Sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Puppy Parents Fancy Frames I Dig You Card by Rachel Alvarado

I am featuring the Frilly Frames Polka Dot Dies in my card today. I absolutely love this set. It's so versatile and adds a lot of detail to your card with just one run through your die cut machine. For my card, I combined this die set with both the newly released Puppy Parents Stamp Set and the Fancy Frames Circle Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Puppy Parents Fancy Frames I Dig You Card by Rachel Alvarado

I added some lovely pieces of patterned paper (for the grass and back drop) from the Flirty Flowers Paper Pad. I love the soft colors and subtle heart patterns on these sheets. For my images, I stamped them with Copic friendly black ink, colored with Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

(Copic colors used: dogs - E30, E31, E23, E25, E29; blush - R20)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Puppy Parents Fancy Frames I Dig You Card by Rachel Alvarado

I used the grass border die from the Sunny Sentiments Die Set to die cut some grass. For the background sky, I blended some Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks. I also added a few white clouds using the fun Comic Strip Every Day Dies. Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment with Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder onto some Black Card Stock.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thank you all so much for dropping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a super sweet birthday card featuring some of brand new products from Sunny Studio. Ones that I'll use in so many future projects are the Frilly Frames Dies, they come in two styles Frilly Frames Lattice and Frilly Frames Polka-Dots. And I mix them for today's card just because... why not? :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Chubby Bunny Make A Wish Spring Birthday Card Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped the adorable chubby bunnies and chicks from Chubby Bunny Stamps along with gigantic birthday cake from Make A Wish Stamps. I also use pretty tulips from older stamp sets called Easter Wishes. I watercolored them with soft color tones using Distress Markers. This birthday card will be a perfect idea for someone whose birthday is in the spring. Don't you think so? 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Chubby Bunny Make A Wish Spring Birthday Card Card by Lexa Levana

The flower crown on the bunny's head is so cute, I can't even. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to cut each pieces. For the background, I blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink before die cutting the polka dots. After that I arranged all of the images using both glue and foam tapes to add dimensions. I'm so happy with the final result, I hope you are too.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy today's post and wish you have an amazing day fellas!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Easter Wishes Dies
Easter Wishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Easter Wishes Stamps
Easter Wishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: