Friday, January 25, 2019

Everything's Rosy Cards with Lexa and Rachel

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a greeting card featuring Everything's Rosy Stamps and the coordinating dies. This layering stamps from Sunny Studio always become hits, and I no wonder why. Just take a look at the results, they are so pretty and realistic. This roses stamp is a perfect addition to your flower layering stamps collection. It also goes really well with older stamp sets too. Let's get started because I'm excited!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Vintage Jar Greetings Card by Lexa Levana

First I stamped the roses and other elements with the help of stamping tools. It makes the work so much easier especially when I need to double stamp one layer to get the color I wanted. I used Lawn Fawn Dye Inks because they are so crisp and have subtle colors. I'm so obsessed with them!

Ink colors for roses (in order from the lightest to the darkest): MFT Hybrid Ink Pad Cotton Candy, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Wild Rose, MFT Hybrid Ink Pad Razzle Berry, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Cranberry, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Walnut 

Ink colors for leaves (in order from the lightest to the darkest): MFT Hybrid Ink Pad Sour Apple, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Jalapeno, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Noble Fir

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Vintage Jar Greetings Card by Lexa Levana

As for the background, I use the brand new Frilly Frame Polka-Dots and Frilly Frames Lattice dies. Add a layer of vellum behind the lattice to soften the purple patterned paper from Flirty Flowers Paper Pad. The flower's stem is from the older stamps called Timeless Tulips and the Vintage Jar Stamps for the vase. I blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create water illusion on the bottom part of the jar.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card as much as I do.
Have a wonderful day!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's Rachel Alvarado here and I am showcasing the Everything's Rosy Stamp Set today. This is one of the most gorgeous rose layering stamp sets that I have ever seen. And the fun part is that they are super easy to use!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Fancy Frames Frilly Frames Thank You Card by Rachel Alvarado

I have two cards to share with you today. I used both the Everything's Rosy Stamp Set and Frilly Frames Lattice Die Set on both of my cards. For my first card (shown above), I decided to create a shaker card beneath the lattice. I simply added a clear sheet of acetate behind the lattice with a light amount of liquid adhesive. I then added small strips of foam tape around the sides before adding some Studio Katia Crystal Clear Mini Sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Fancy Frames Frilly Frames Thank You Card by Rachel Alvarado

Altenew ink colors for the roses: Blue Roses: Sea Glass, Ocean Waves, Dusk, and Desert Night; Sepia Rose: Sand Dunes, Rocky Shore, Mocha, and Espresso; Leaves: Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, and Moss

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Fancy Frames Frilly Frames Thank You Card by Rachel Alvarado

Lastly, I added a sheet from the Classic 6"x6" Gingham Paper Pad and some Tiny Dew Drops.

For my second card, I used the same sets but different colors. It's amazing how switching up the colors helps to change up the look of your card completely. I first die cut the Frilly Frames Lattice Die Set three times from white card stock and glued them together. I wanted to get bolder look with the lattice and accentuate it by giving it some more depth.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Hello Card by Rachel Alvarado

Once again, I used the Altenew Ink Mini Cubes for my roses and leaves. In addition, I also two Mini Ink Cubes from My Favorite Things. I added a beautiful blue sheet of patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6"x6" Patterned Paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Hello Card by Rachel Alvarado

Colors Used: Yellow roses: MFT Lemon Chiffon, MFT Sunshine, Altenew Buttercream, Altenew Caramel Toffee, and Altenew Paper Bag; Leaves: (Altenew) Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, and Moss 

I hope you enjoyed my cards today! If you like flowers, don't hesitate to check out these gorgeous rose layering stamps! You won't be disappointed. See you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Timeless Tulips Dies
Timeless Tulips Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Timeless Tulips Stamps
Timeless Tulips Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Vintage Jar Dies
Vintage Jar Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. I just Love the greetings tag on the first card!!! Can't wait to use that idea!

    ReplyDelete