Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Make A Wish Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hello friends! Angelica here with a quick birthday card idea to share. It's my son's birthday in a few days, and he's always asking for money. I made this slim card that's perfect to slip some cash into. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Birthday Balloon Birthday Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped and colored the birthday cake and stars from the Make a Wish stamp set, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Next I used the Birthday Balloons Stamp Set to stamp five 2-layered balloons, and die-cut the balloons with the coordinating die. With a large dauber, I blended Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink onto white card front panel cut to 8.25 x 4. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Birthday Balloon Birthday Card by Angelica Conrad

I then figured out where I wanted the balloons and cake to be on the card front. I used a T-ruler and multi liner pen to draw balloon strings down to the cake.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Birthday Balloon Birthday Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Birthday Balloons Stamp Set with Verasmark embossing ink, and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then attached the card front to craft foam. I used double-sided adhesive to add the card front to an 8.5 x 4.25 card base. I added the balloons and cake with thin foam adhesive squares. My final touch was gluing stars around the balloons.

I know my son is going to love this card, and the money inside! That's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here with you today to share a birthday card featuring the Make A Wish Stamp Set. I've combined it with the adorable Love Monkey's Stamp Set to create an adorably appeeling card!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Juliana Michaels

For the background, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Polka Dot Die Set. I then applied Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink to the center of the card.

Next, I stamped and colored images from the Make A Wish and Love Monkey's Stamp Set using Copic Markers. To add to the birthday theme, I gave the monkey's birthday hats using stamps from the Party Pups Stamp Set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Juliana Michaels

Once all of the coloring was complete, I die cut the images using the coordinating die sets. Then I went about creating a little party scene . I used double sided foam adhesive to adhere some of the images and to add some dimension. I finished off the card with the sentiment from the Make A Wish Stamp Set.

(Copic Colors used: RV11,RV13, RV14, R20, E30, E42, E21, E23, E25, E29, E44, E47, E49, YG03, YG06, N0, N01, 0)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Love Monkey Frilly Frames Birthday Card by Juliana Michaels

Thanks so much for joining me today. How would you use the Make A Wish Stamp Set? Would you use it alone of combine it with other Sunny Studio Stamp Sets? Make sure to share it with us and tag us on social media. We can't wait to see it!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Birthday Balloon Stamps
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: