Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Puppy Dog Kisses Cards with Mona and Franci

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here and today I am going to show you a cute birthday card with cute puppies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Dog Kisses Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Puppy Themed Birthday Card by Mona Toth

I started the card making with stamping and coloring. I stamped the images from the Puppy Dog Kisses and Chubby Bunny stamp sets! Aren't these images cute? Then I colored them with Copic Markers. After the coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut the images and added highlights with Signo Uniball white pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Dog Kisses Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Puppy Themed Birthday Card by Mona Toth

(Copic Markers: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, YR07, R20, R22, Y28, E31, E33, E35, E42, E43, E44, E51,YG01, YG03, YG17, W3, W7)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Dog Kisses Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Puppy Themed Birthday Card by Mona Toth

I added a bright and colorful cardstock to the background from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 paper pad.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Dog Kisses Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Puppy Themed Birthday Card by Mona Toth

Next, I run the smallest Fancy Frames Rectangle die with Neenah Solar White Cardstock through my die-cut machine, then I made the inside scene with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. The cute grass border is from the Comic Strip Everyday dies.

In the end I styled my card and adhered everything together. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations follow me on Instagram. :)

------------------------------------------------------

Happy Wednesday friends! Franci here with you with a fun card, that's perfect for all your "dog lovers" friends! Omg look at all these cuties!! I'm definitely a dog person, as some of you may know, I have a lovely dog and love her with all my heart so it's always so much fun playing with sweet puppy images!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Dog Kisses Puppy Parents Fancy Frames Puppy Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I stamped, colored and die cut all the images. I combined the lady dog in the center from the Puppy Dog Kisses mini set with lots of other cuties from the Puppy Parents set (that's the sweetest and my fave from the whole new release!!) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Dog Kisses Puppy Parents Fancy Frames Puppy Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut the border from kraft cardstock and I created a frame out of it by die cutting a coordinated rectangle in the center, both using the Frilly Frames Lattice dies. I also cut out my card panel to fit it perfectly and I inked it up with green and blue inks to create a nice and soft grass/ sky background. I glued down everything with foam tape and liquid glue, stamped the sentiment and added some sequins.

It turned out such a fun pawesome scene, didn't it?!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Dog Kisses Stamps
Puppy Dog Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Dog Kisses Dies
Puppy Dog Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment