Friday, April 28, 2023

Perfect Gift Boxes Card with Tina

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina with a colorful birthday card featuring the beautiful Perfect Gift Boxes dies. I love that these packages have their matching ribbons and festive bows!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Panda Party)

To create the illusion of dimension I started by dry embossing three panels of white Neenah cardstock using the Moroccan Circles, Lots Of Dots and Sunburst embossing folders. The last panel will be my background for this card. I used the other two to die cut 3 large and 3 smaller packages. Next, I also cut the bows from plain white paper.

All my coloring was done by ink blending the boxes and bows with distress oxides Kitsch Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean and Dusty Concord. I used a blending brush to get a smooth coverage and added extra layers to get a two-toned look.

The lids and the ribbons were cut from matching glitter cardstocks from my stash. The sparkle gives these boxes an extra festive look. Being a big fan of cute critters, I stamped a sweet bear from Panda Party and colored him with my copic markers. I added a small white pompom from my stash to his cute party hat! Now, I could place my boxes and panda onto the Sunburst panel to decide my layout.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Panda Party)

There was enough room at the top of the card for a sentiment from the Big Bold Greetings stamp and die set. To give the card an additional festive layer, I cut a rectangle border from a polka dot paper (Spring Fever pad) with two rectangle dies (from this Infinity set). I repeated this step twice from white cardstock for dimension.

I began to assemble the card by gluing the white sunburst panel to a card base, on the bottom of the panel I added a ‘white floor’ piece splattered with Salty Ocean oxide. Next, I adhered the border and arranged all the gift boxes, with the panda playing peek-a-boo! Lastly, I added the sentiment and a few embellishments from the Pastel Mix, Bright Mix and Iridescent Clear jewels.

I hope you will enjoy creating with these fun Perfect Gift Boxes dies! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment