Thursday, April 13, 2023

Ribbon & Lace Border Die Focused Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hello Friends, Waleska here. With this card I wanted to thank each of you that read my blog posts and are very kind to me on social media when I share my Sunny Studio Stamps cards.  My card today features the Ribbon and Lace Border dies and the Garden Fairy Stamps.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Border Die Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Garden Fairy)

To create this card I started with the color palette I wanted something soft and spring and the Spring Fever paper has some beautiful prints and colors. I then cut some stripes with the Ribbon and Lace Border dies. I cut an A2 size card base and used one of the scalloped borders to create a beautiful border on the front, I then used the different color stripes to create a design on the front of this panel.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Border Die Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Garden Fairy)

I stamped two of the cute fairies from the Garden Fairy Stamps and colored them with copic markers matching the colors of the paper I already used. I also stamped the word Thanks from the Big Bold Greetings stamps with Versafine Ink. I adhere the fairies and word on the front of the panel and to finish my card I added some gems to the scalloped border. Again thank you so much for stopping by today! Remember to stay safe and crafty!

---------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, Marine here with you today, back with this Cinderella inspired card. I've had this idea in mind for weeks, so I'm super happy to finally share this card with you. As very often I wanted to feature a bunch of images on my card, so once again I went for a slimline design, but used two Ribbon & Lace Borders to add an extra something else to the very bottom of my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Border Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Enchanted)

So, I started off by cutting an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and I used the straight die from Ribbon & Lace Borders to cut an inch out of the bottom of this panel. Next I colored my panel using stencils and oxide inks: mowed lawn + rustic wilderness for the hills, and wilted violet + blueprint sketch + black soot for the night sky.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Border Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Enchanted)

I stamped my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and used my alcohol markers to color everything. Here are the stamps I picked:

the castle, the coach, and a princess from Enchanted
two mice & the pumpkins from Harvest Mice
the tiny hat from Christmas Critters
the flowers from Chubby Bunny + from Chickie Baby
the trees from Spring Scenes
the grass from Garden Critters

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Border Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Enchanted)

Once all the images were colored, I attached them all on my panel using foam squares, and next I worked on the final details. I used another die from Ribbon & Lace borders to cut a scalloped border out of some purple glitter cardstock. I embossed my "Hoping your day is magical" greeting from Garden Fairy in silver on a piece of pink dotted paper from Spring Fever, and I attached those different pieces on a purple card base. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Border Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Enchanted)

And that's it! I really love how it turned out, with all the pumpkins, the coach, and the mice... I hope you like it too! As always, feel welcome to check the process video for more details! Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment