Thursday, April 6, 2023

Panda Party Cards with Marine and Waleska

Hey crafty friends, Marine here, so glad to be back on the blog with the loveliest and sweetest pandas from Panda Party. I created a mountain scene for those cute little guys, and to help me complete my scene, I shopped my entire Sunny Studio collection to find the stamps that could fit the theme.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Balloon Rides)

And just like the Garden Critters card that I shared last week, I first stamped all my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker-friendly black ink, and die cut them all using the coordinating dies, in order to place them on an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel and help me visualize the scene I wanted to build. I used a pencil to mark on my panel the different parts I wanted to create in my scene, from the bottom to the top: two hills, mountains, and the sky, and I used stencils from my stash along with oxide inks to color the entire panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Balloon Rides)

Once my mountain landscape was done, I colored all my images using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers. And to create a lovely habitat for my lovely pandas from Panda Party, I picked some extra stamps from different sets:

- the grass from Garden Critters
- the branch from Outback Critters
- the hot air balloon & clouds from Balloon Rides
- two leaves from Fabulous Flamingos
- the tree trunk from Seasonal Trees
- the flowers from Chickie Baby + from Chubby Bunny
- the swirling detail from Country Scenes

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Balloon Rides)

I white heat embossed my "Wishing you a pandastic day" from Panda Party at the bottom of the panel, I attached all the images using 1mm foam squares mostly and 3mm glue dots, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Balloon Rides)

And that's it! Love those cute pandas and how they pop on the green landscape, and the one in the balloon is one more proof that Sunny Studio stamp sets are totally mixable, just perfect if, just like me, you love to create stories on cards. Don't hesitate to watch the process video for more details (click on the image above)! Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

-------------------------------------------

Hello there, Waleska here! I am happy to be back on the blog to share a happy card featuring the Panda Party Stamps. I also used the Frilly Frames Hexagon and the Mini Mat & Tag #1 Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

I started by cutting the biggest of the Frilly Frames with white cardstock and inking another piece to adhere on top of this frame with Oxide Inks in colors Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Cracked Pistachio, I did some watercolor splatters for more interest too. I then cut the small scalloped rectangle from the Mini Mat Tag #1 Dies and created a little scene with stencils and oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

I then stamped and cut the cutest three pandas from the set and adhere them in the scene, I stamped one of the sentiments with white embossing powder on black cardstock, such an adorable card to wish someone you love a pandastic day! Thank you so much for stopping by today have a great rest of your week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 1 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Love both of these! Adore that hot air balloon!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete