Saturday, April 1, 2023

Guest Designer Spotlight: Garden Critters Cards with Kavya

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog with some fun inspiration using this quarter's release. I absolutely love Spring and Mendi did an awesome job of designing products that pair well with products that were previously released :) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Everyday Card by Kavya (featuring Squirrel Friends,  Pink Peonies, Fall Friends)

For my first card, I tried creating a garden scene filled with adorable critters. I started off by ink blending my background using blue and yellow dye ink. For the grass, I used some green ink blended green cardstock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Everyday Card by Kavya (featuring Squirrel Friends,  Pink Peonies, Fall Friends)

I then stamped and colored a bunch of images from Garden Critters stampPink PeoniesSquirrel FriendsFall Friends and Spring Showers stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Everyday Card by Kavya (featuring Kiddie Pool, Wonderful Window Dies)

For my second card, I created a scene depicting a warm autumn afternoon where I am spending my time staring out my bedroom window! I started off by ink bending the brick background using a generic stencil and added some diecut grass at the bottom. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Everyday Card by Kavya (featuring Kiddie Pool, Wonderful Window Dies)

I then stamped and colored a bunch of images from Garden Critters stampA Bird's Life and Kiddie Pool stamp sets. I created the window using Wonderful Windows Dies and added some extra dimension to the windows using a copic markers. 

That's it and I am done! I loved how both these cards turned out and decided to skip the sentiments so that I can use them for any occasion. 

I hope you liked these projects! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Dies
Squirrel Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonderful Windows Dies
Wonderful Windows Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment