Thursday, February 9, 2023

Wonderful Windows Cards with Marine and Waleska

Hey crafty friends! Marine here with you today, I'm thrilled to be back on the blog with this adorable interactive card showcasing the beautiful Wonderful Windows die set that I immediately pictured with a brick wall and a kitty when I first saw it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonderful Window Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Little Birdie, Purrfect Birthday)

I first started by stamping a kitty from Purrfect Birthday as well as several branches from Little Birdie on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. As always I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Next I cut the main panel out of bristol cardstock, added details using a brick stencil along with salvaged patina and peacock feathers oxide inks, and then I built the interactive feature, using vellum to create the window, and a Spring Fever pink floral pattern paper + a small piece of woodgrain cardstock to make the inside of the room.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonderful Window Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Little Birdie, Purrfect Birthday)

And then I cut the different pieces to build the window + window box. I used white woodgrain cardstock for the window itself, and plain colored cardstock for the other pieces, but used a Spring Fever green dotted pattern paper to make the curtains. I attached them all on the brick panel, and then stamped my "Hoping your day is pawsome" greeting from Garden Fairy + Purrfect Birthday below the window.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonderful Window Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Little Birdie, Purrfect Birthday)

Finally I attached my interactive panel on a simple textured yellow panel, and then on a Dots & Stripes Pastels polka dotted purple panel, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights on the images using a white gel pen. And that's it! I hope you like this super cute and fun card! Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next week!

----------------------------------------

Hello Friends, Waleska here! Thanks for joining me today for more inspiration using the latest release! Today I will be using the Wonderful Windows Dies and the adorable Panda Party stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonderful Window Die Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Panda Party)

I started this card by inking a white card panel with Oxide Ink Peacock Feathers, I wanted a sky like background, I then cut the pieces from the Wonderful Windows Dies to create a window and I inked some of the window panel doors with Oxide Ink Kitsch Flamingo. I wanted to put the a cute panda couple inside the window so I stamped and color two pandas and I did an extra panda to be sitting under the window. This cute pandas are so versatile you can use them for all kinds of occasions and cards. I adhered everything and stamped the fun sentiment with Versamark ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonderful Window Die Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Panda Party)

I was almost finished, but I thought I was missing some details, so I decided to add a pink banner to the window and some pink hearts above the cute couple. I love this pandas they are so adorable! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and a lovely season!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonderful Windows Dies
Wonderful Windows Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: