Friday, February 10, 2023

Big Bold Greetings Cards with Vanessa and Tina

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a simple Thank You card using the Big Bold Greetings stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Baby Elephant Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than my card base and stamped the thanks with grey ink to create my patterned background. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped the Baby Elephant and the Garden Fairy butterfly onto a piece of cardstock, colored everything with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered them with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Baby Elephant Thank You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Then I stamped the sentiment, die-cut it and added it to the card. Finally, I added white gems and used a white gel pen to add highlights.

I love big, bold greetings! Have a lovely weekend, see you next week!

--------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina with a sweet birthday card featuring the beautiful Big Bold Greetings stamp and die set. There are a lot of sentiments in this set which makes it a super versatile addition to your stash!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Baby Elephant Happy Birthday Card by Tina (featuring Spring Greenery, Make A Wish, Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Arch Dies)

Since you can never have enough birthday cards; I choose the ‘Happy Birthday’ and stamped it in a dark pink Memento ink. After die cutting the sentiment, I also cut two extra layers in white Neenah cardstock so I could stack them for dimension.

Next, I stamped and die cut all my images using the adorable elephants from Baby Elephants, the hats from Panda Party and the cake from Make A Wish. I used my Copics for the coloring, selecting bright Spring colors.

In my design I included a wreath arch made with large and small branches from the Spring Greenery dies. To decorate this arch I also cut a bunch of colorful little flowers from the Wonderful Windows die set. These flowers were the perfect size to scatter all over the greenery.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Baby Elephant Happy Birthday Card by Tina (featuring Spring Greenery, Make A Wish, Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Arch Dies)

My card panel was cut from a piece of Neenah Solar White paper using the Frilly Frame Eyelet Lace die. I really love this die as a panel because it has a lovely scalloped edge. I didn’t want my background to be too distracting, so I just added a hint of purple with a shiplap stencil from my stash and Distress Oxide Dusty Concord. 

Next I die cut an arch shape out of the panel using the largest of the Stitched Arched diesTo assemble the card, I first glued the remaining rectangle part of my panel directly to a white card base. Next, I mounted the stitched arch portion with foam tape to the base.

After building the greenery arch following the shape of the stitched arch, I added the little flowers and embellished them with a Pure White jewel to the centers. I completed the card by adhering the cake, elephants, and bold sentiment. 

Another birthday card ready to send!  Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonderful Windows Dies
Wonderful Windows Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: