Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Easter Cards with Isha and Lien

Hello everyone! Isha here with a fun Easter card today. I used the adorable bunnies from the Bunnyville stamps and combined them with a few other stamp sets to create the scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps Bunny Rabbit Easter Card by Isha Gupta (using Bunnyville, Little Birdie & Clucky Chicken Stamps)

I started by sponging the background using kitsch flamingo and squeezed lemonade distress oxide ink. I then die-cut the grass from the Picket Fence die. Sponge mowed lawn ink to it. 

Stamp the images, color and die-cut using the coordinating dies:

Bunnies, butterflies, carrot - Bunnyville stamp and dies
Tree stump - Squirrel Friends stamp and dies
Egg basket, Easter word - Clucky Chickens stamp and dies
Bird, Happy word - Little Birdie stamp and dies

Sunny Studio Stamps Bunny Rabbit Easter Card by Isha Gupta (using Bunnyville, Little Birdie & Clucky Chicken Stamps)

Adhere all the images to the card. To finish, I added some white gel pen details. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Lien here, back with a colorful Easter card!

I used the fun Eggs to Dye for stamp set to create a few dozen colorful easter eggs. I didn't need that many for this card, but I can always add them to other projects later or even add one to the outside of my envelope as a fun detail. To mass produce layered images like this, I start by die cutting

Sunny Studio Stamps Colorful Graphic Easter Card by Lien Leysen (using Eggs to Dye For Clear Stamps)

I cut a bunch of blanks with
 the coordinating dies and save one piece of cardstock with the negative space cut out. I put a piece of purple tape on the back of that little window so I can use it to keep my blanks in place while stamping. I stamped the base layer first for every blank using different colors. I then lined up a pattern layer and did the same thing, alternating the patterns every once in a while. 

I used the Bunnyville stamp set for the gorgeous bold sentiment that I stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed with Clear Gloss Super Fine embossing powder. Around that sentiment, I adhered the easter eggs on some foam tape. The panel is slightly smaller than A2 size so as a matting layer I'm using one of the pretty papers from the Spring Fever paper pack.

A fun finishing detail for this colorful Easter card!

Sunny Studio Stamps Colorful Graphic Easter Card by Lien Leysen (using Eggs to Dye For Clear Stamps)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Dies
Squirrel Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Clucky Chickens Stamps
Clucky Chickens Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Clucky Chickens Dies
Clucky Chickens Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: