Thursday, February 23, 2023

Easter Cards with Marine and Waleska

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, super happy to be back on the blog with some cute bunnies & chicks from Chubby Bunny celebrating Easter! I'm so glad I got to color those images, they're all just so adorable!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Easter Card by Marine Simon

I wanted to fit as many bunnies, chicks & eggs as I could on my card so I went for a slimline format. I cut an 8,5" x 3,5" bristol panel, and used stencils along with oxide inks to create a lovely spring landscape: shabby shutters + mowed lawn for the hills, and tumbled glass + salty ocean for the sky.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Easter Card by Marine Simon

Next I stamped all my images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers: brown for the bunnies, yellow for the chicks, and rainbow for the eggs & "Happy Easter" banner.

Here's the sets I used:
Chubby Bunny for the bunnies, chicks, baskets, eggs & banner
Garden Critters for the grass
Bunnyville for the butterflies
Passionate Penguins for the bows
Chickie Baby for more eggs

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Easter Card by Marine Simon

Once all my cute images were colored, I attached them on my slimline panel using 1mm foam squares, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights & details on the images using a white gel pen. And that's it! Super bright and ever so cute with those fun critters! Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends, Waleska here. Easter is fast approaching, today I have card full of Easter elements and Spring colors using the Chickie Baby Stamp set, the Spring Fever pattern paper and the Fancy Frame Rectangles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Easter Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

I started this cute card by cutting the Fancy Frame Rectangles from white cardstock and choosing the two colors of pattern paper I wanted to use from the Spring Fever pattern paper pad. I then stamped, color and cut four chicks and three of the rainbow eggs, on the same Chickie Baby set you can find the Happy Easter greeting, I stamped it in the center of the smallest frame with Versafine ink. I adhered the adorable chickies around this piece as well as the eggs and some hearts.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Easter Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

I finally adhered the frames to a white card base. So are you ready to create some Easter projects? Don't forget that Sunny Studio Stamps is full of amazing pattern paper, stamps and dies for your projects! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment