Friday, May 20, 2022

Lovely Lilacs Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here with a bright and fun floral card using several products from the summer release! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Inside Greetings, Watering Can)

To create this card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 3.75" x 5". I used Distress inks in Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy and a tiny bit of Squeezed Lemonade in the center and ink blended the background. I wanted to create a spotlight effect to highlight the sentiment, so the color is stronger in the corners and around the edges and then gets lighter towards to the middle. I splattered on clean water to bleach out some spots, and splattered on some Abandoned Coral Distress ink for added interest. Then, I stamped several lilac blooms from the Lovely Lilacs stamp set in shades of light purple, and added light green for the leaves, the diecut them with the Lovely Lilacs Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Inside Greetings, Watering Can)

Before popping the blooms up with foam tape, I stamped a sentiment from the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set in the center of the panel in black ink. I love that these sentiments can be used inside or outside of your card. Once I popped the lilacs up around the sentiment, I added a trio of stamped butterflies which come from the Watering Can stamp set. Before mounting the panel to an A2 card base using foam tape, I added some white gel pen accents and some Stickles glitter to the butterfly wings.

-------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a flower card using the gorgeous Lovely Lilacs set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Vintage Jar)

I first die-cut the lace background from Kraft cardstock and adhered it to the card base. Now I stamped the flowers and the mason jar, die-cut the images with the matching dies and adhered the pieces to the card with foam tape. I colored a piece of silk ribbon with a Copic marker to match the lilacs, tied a bow and added it to the card. Finally, I added highlights with a white gel pen.

These sets were used:
Lovely Lilacs stamps dies
Vintage Jar stamps dies
Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace Dies
Frilly Frames Stripes Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Vintage Jar)

Our lilacs are in bloom right now, I love that I am able to put them onto a card whenever I want to with this lovely set! And they'll last forever :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Vintage Jar Dies
Vintage Jar Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Vintage Jar Stamps
Vintage Jar Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovely Lilacs Stamps
Lovely Lilacs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovely Lilacs Dies
Lovely Lilacs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Stamps
Watering Can Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Dies
Watering Can Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment