Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Lovely Lilacs Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks! Kavya here back on the blog with another fun project using the new summer release. It’s been a while since I made a floral card. I like coloring them but sometimes I am just not in the mood to spend time making them realistic. Thank god for layering stamps! The new Lovely Lilacs is just so gorgeous and it took me just minutes to make something so real! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Congratulations Card by Kavya (featuring Slimline Nature Border Dies, Inside Greetings Congrats)

I first started off by creating a gorgeous summer sunset by ink blending Seedless Preserve,  Picked Raspberry and Dried Magnolia distress oxide inks. I used a generic cloud stencil for the clouds but you can also create your own using a cloud die cut from the Slimline Nature Borders dies. As usual, I splattered some water and white paint. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Congratulations Card by Kavya (featuring Slimline Nature Border Dies, Inside Greetings Congrats)

Then, I die cut and stamped a bunch of lilacs using Lovely Lilacs stamp set and finished off my card by stamping a sentiment from Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set. 

That’s it! I hope you liked this project :) Happy Crafting! 

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Isha here with a pretty floral card using the GORGEOUS layering stamp "Lovely Lilacs" from the new release. The layering stamping gives such a realistic look that I could almost smell the fragrance.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Congratulations Card by Isha Gupta

To start, I took a watercolor mat layer. I added distress inks to my stamp block, spritz it with water and put it onto the paper. Remove the block and I am left with a pretty base for my florals. Next stamp the flowers and leaves using Altenew crisp dye inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Congratulations Card by Isha Gupta

Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Flick some splatters in the same color of distress inks. Stamp the sentiment. Adhere the layer to a white cardbase.

Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovely Lilacs Stamps
Lovely Lilacs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovely Lilacs Dies
Lovely Lilacs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment