Thursday, May 26, 2022

Designer's Choice Cards with Marine and Marieke

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, so happy to be back on the blog with this cute and colorful summer card. To create this lovely scene, I picked my images from different sets: 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Summer Card by Marine Simon (featuring Beach Babies, Fabulous Flamingos, Kiddie Pool, Seasonal Trees, Sending Sunshine)

I stamped all those images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Summer Card by Marine Simon (featuring Beach Babies, Fabulous Flamingos, Kiddie Pool, Seasonal Trees, Sending Sunshine)

Next I moved on to the background. I cut a 5,5" x 4,25" bristol panel, and used a hill stencil along with distress oxide inks to create a beach scene at sunset. At the bottom: antique linen + vintage photo to make a sand border. At the top: squeezed lemonade + dried marigold + kitsch flamingo + picked raspberry to make a sunset sky.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Summer Card by Marine Simon (featuring Beach Babies, Fabulous Flamingos, Kiddie Pool, Seasonal Trees, Sending Sunshine)

Once the panel was dry, I attached all my cute images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. Next I stamped my sentiment "Happy Summer" on the bottom part, and finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Summer Card by Marine Simon (featuring Beach Babies, Fabulous Flamingos, Kiddie Pool, Seasonal Trees, Sending Sunshine)

And that's it! I hope you like this sweet summer card. As always you can check the process video for more information (click on the image above), and I will be back next week with a new super cute scene! Thanks so much for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends, Marieke here and this time I decided to create a Clean and Simple card using the fun shark that comes in the Fintastic Friends stamp. First off I cut a white rectangle and ink blended the colors Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire. Splattered some water and let it dry.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Marieke Slaats

Out of white cardstock I cut a photo frame and stamped the sentiment out of the Snail Mail Stamp. Stamped the shark and mirror stamped the same shark and colored it up using my Copic markers. Die cut the left shark using the Fintastic Friends dies and cut the other one with my scissors. Stamped the hearts, colored them up with my Copics and also cut them with my scissors.

Used Copic Colors:
Sharks - BV17, BV04, BV13, BV02 / R24, R22, R20/ W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
Hearts - R59, R29, R27, R24

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Marieke Slaats

Stamped the seaweed and fish using Chipped Sapphire and adhered the panel on a white basecard. Glued the frame and the images on the card using foam tape. Finished off the card adding some Glossy Accent on to the hearts.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Dear Marine and Marieke - These are terrific!! I love them both. I am partial to ocean / aquatic scenes and LOVE the tiki bar scene too.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards, that bright and cheerful beach scene is where I'd love to be today!

    ReplyDelete