Friday, May 13, 2022

Fintastic Friends Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a cute critters card using the Fintastic Friends set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Ocean Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, Ocean View)

I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped the images from top to bottom, always masking the previously stamped image before stamping the next. Now I inked my background, first the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and, after masking the upper half with a torn piece of paper, I inked the sea using Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire with a water stencil. 

These are the sets I used for everything:
Fintastic Friends
Ocean View
Chloe Alphabet Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Ocean Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, Ocean View)

After I had removed the masks, I colored everything with Copic Markers. I die-cut the letters, colored them with Copics, spelled "Sea" and stamped the rest of the sentiment onto the panel before adhering the piece to the card base.

I had so much fun combining these images for this scene :) Have a wonderful weekend everybody! Thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Audrey here with a card using one of my favorite sets of the summer release, Fintastic Friends

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Ocean Themed Card by Audrey Tokach

To create this card, I ink blended on a piece of white cardstock using Salvaged Patina Distress Ink in a circular motion. Then I splattered on some clean water, and some more Salvaged Patina. I stamped and colored several images from Fintastic Friends, then diecut them with the coordinating Fintastic Friends dies. I arranged the little scene, and popped everything up with foam tape. Around the adorable critters, I stamped several of the bubble images from the set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Ocean Themed Card by Audrey Tokach

Then, I added a strip of patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pad to the left edge of the panel. I stamped a sentiment from the set onto a banner diecut, and popped that up at the bottom of the panel. To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents, and a scattering of bubble embellishments.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment