Monday, November 1, 2021

Christmas Critters Tags & Card with Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone, Mayra here. Happy Monday and happy November!!! I am sharing a set of tags to share with you today. I used the adorable new Christmas Critters stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Stitched Circle Dies Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Christmas Tags by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the images using Copic markers. I used R14, R24, R46, R59, and E09 for the red areas. E89, E87, E84, E55, E31, and E41 for the sloths.

Next, I used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die to die-cut the base panels for the tags. I used the circles from the Stitched Circle Large and the Stitched Circle Small dies to die-cut the base for the tags and to create the frame for the tags design. To create the frame, I used the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 dies. I then used the tags from the Window Quad Square dies set, the Wrap Around Box dies, and the tag from the Sweet Treat Bag die set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Stitched Circle Dies Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Christmas Tags by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then stamped the sentiments onto each of the separate tags. I used the sentiments from the Christmas CrittersLazy ChristmasInside Greetings-Holiday, and the Christmas Cookies stamp sets. 

I hope you enjoy the tags I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

-----------------------------------------

Hi friends! It’s Ashley today with a simple but still adorable Christmas card! The Christmas Critters set I used is full of options, so you could even create different versions of this same design!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Stitched Rectangle Dies Christmas Garland Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxide inks in Bundled Sage, Pine Needles, and Black Soot onto white cardstock. I die cut the piece with the largest Stitched Rectangle for some subtle interest, then added it to a warm, light gray card base. 

I stamped the wreath and kitty from Christmas Critters in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut them out using the matching dies, then added them to my card front. I popped the kitty up with foam tape to give him a bit of dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Stitched Rectangle Dies Christmas Garland Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

For the sentiment, I stamped the “meowy” in VersaMark ink and embossed with gold. I cut the “Christmas” from the Christmas Garland Frame die set from gold glitter cardstock and used it to finish the sentiment. I finished by using a gold marker to add some dots and crosses to the background for interest. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wrap Around Box Die
Wrap Around Box Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment