Friday, November 5, 2021

Stitched Oval Die Focused Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a rocking card using the Stitched Oval 2 Dies and Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Oval Die Scalloped Oval Mat Die Foxy Christmas Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

To create the base, I simply die-cut the largest Scalloped Oval from white cardstock and scored the middle. Then I die-cut the stitched oval and embossed it with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder. I die-cut a little snow hill and adhered the piece to the card base. After I had backed the oval with another one on the back, I die-cut the greenery and adhered these. Now I stamped the foxes, colored the images with Copic markers, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered them with foam tape. 

Supplies used:
Foxy Christmas stamps + dies
Bear Hugs stamps
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Cable Knit Embossing Folder
Winter Greenery Dies
Slimline Nature Border Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Oval Die Scalloped Oval Mat Die Foxy Christmas Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of red cardstock, notched the edges and adhered the strip. Finally, I added clear gems to the card.

Have a wonderful weekend everybody! Thanks for stopping by!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello friends!  Audrey here with a fun and frosty card to share with you today! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Oval Die Scalloped Oval Mat Die Feeling Frosty Christmas Card by Audrey Tokach

To create this card, I started off by adhering a piece of polka dot paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 paper pad to the front of an A2 card base. Then, using more patterned papers from the collection, I die cut the largest oval from both the Stitched Oval 2 Dies and the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies. I splattered on some watered down white paint to the stitched die cut and adhered them together with liquid glue. Then, I ran the Stitched Oval die through my die cut machine twice more with white glitter paper and the Slimline Nature Border dies to create the snowy hills to ground my adorable snowmen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Oval Die Scalloped Oval Mat Die Feeling Frosty Christmas Card by Audrey Tokach

I stamped and colored two snowmen and the tree from Feeling Frosty stamp set, and die cut them with the coordinating Feeling Frosty dies. I arranged my scene, and popped the elements up with foam tape for added dimension. Then, I stamped a sentiment from the set on a banner die cut, and tucked a few tiny snowflakes around it to fill the sky. The snowflakes are from the Basic Mini Shapes II die set. Finally, I adhered the oval focal point to the card base, and added some white gel pen accents and tiny clay hearts to finish off my card.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment