Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Christmas Critters Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project to share with you all! I have been making many Christmas cards this year and I am quite bored of using blues, reds and greens. So, I decided to try out a vintage Christmas palette - Brown, Teal, Yellow, Pink and a bit of red and green. I absolutely love how this turned out. I might try some more unique color combos in the next few weeks! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Christmas Card by Kavya

I first started of by ink blending the edges of brown scalloped patterned paper from All is Bright using black and brown dye ink and splattered somewhat paint. I then stamped a bunch of images from Christmas Critters stamp set and colored them using the color combo I mentioned earlier. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Christmas Card by Kavya

Then, I added some extra details using a white gel pen including some sparkles! Later, I heat embossed a sentiment from North Pole stamp set to finish off my card!

Wasn’t that simple? I love how this tuned out! Happy Crafting!

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Isha here with a Christmas card featuring our Christmas Critters stamps and dies. This stamp has so many adorable images, that I wanted to feature them all and hence a scene card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Rustic Winter Dies Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Isha Gupta

To start, I sponged tumbled glass and salty ocean distress oxide ink to create the sky to a white layer. I then stamped  the snowflakes from the Christmas Critters stamp set to it. Die-cut the tree trunk from the Rustic Winter dies, adhere to the mat layer. Die-cut snow banks from the Slimline Nature Border dies, sponge tumbled glass ink and adhere to the mat layer. Adhere this to the red card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Rustic Winter Dies Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Isha Gupta

Stamp the images using memento black ink, color using Copic markers, die-cut using the coordinating dies. Adhere to the card. To finish, add white snow using a gel pen.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment