Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Forest Tree Stencil Focused Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Julia here and today I want to share this wintery scene card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Forest Tree Stencils Bear Hugs Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Themed Card by Julia Englich

First, I stamped my cute polar bears from Bear Hugs onto Bristol Smooth cardstock and I colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I die-cut two hills using the Slimline Nature Borders as well as the largest of the Fancy Frames Rectangle out of white cardstock. I added a little bit of Salvaged Patina on the edge of the snowy hills for some definition. Then, it was time to create my background. I added a little bit of Milled Lavender to the center of my panel and after that, I used the Forest Tree Stencils to add three tree lines to the scene. For those, I used Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough. I started with the lightest layer of color and stencil no. 3, then a little more intense color with stencil no. 2, and finally the darkest layer with stencil no. 1! Then, to finish the background, I ink blended the top of the panel with more Milled Lavender as well as Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot. I also added lots of white splatters for a snowy look!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Forest Tree Stencils Bear Hugs Lacy Snowflake Dies Winter Themed Card by Julia Englich

I adhered the background to a card base and the hills on top. I also die-cut lots of Lacy Snowflakes and added those as well. I only added a little bit of glue to the center of the snowflakes, so they still have a bit of dimension on the edges! I layered the scalloped frame over the entire panel.

Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and I added my cute polar bears to the scene.

I absolutely love wintery scene cards and I had so much fun making this one. I really hope you like it. Have a wonderful week!

----------------------------------------------

Hi there! It's Franci here with you today, showcasing the Forest Tree stencil. This new 3 layers stencil is amazing to create your forest backgrounds so quickly! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Forest Tree Stencils Lazy Christmas Stitched Oval Dies Winter Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut all the panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the All Is Bright set using the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies and the Stitched Oval Dies. Then I created a hill out of my white oval panel using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies.

Then I stamped my sentiment and my images from the Lazy Christmas set. I colored my sloth with Copics and die cut everything out with their coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Forest Tree Stencils Lazy Christmas Stitched Oval Dies Winter Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I inked my forest onto the dotted light blue panel with different Distress inks, created a matching card base and assembled the card as shown. Finally I added some details with a white gel pen, a little heart confetti and some glitter. 

Hope you like this festive card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Dies
Lazy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Forest Trees Stencils
Forest Trees Stencils
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment