Monday, November 15, 2021

Holiday Express Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello and happy Monday everyone!! Mayra here to share this card using the adorable Holiday Express stamp set. I made it into a gingerbread-themed train. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Christmas Cookies Frilly Frame Dies Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. Along with the Holiday Express stamp set, I used the Christmas Cookies, and the lollipop from the Candy Shoppe set. I then die-cut the base panel for the card using the larger rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles dies set.  Next, I used the beautiful Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die set to add the detail to the base panel and to create a frame for the card. I really love that die set. I then die-cut the candy cane from the Gingerbread House setand a couple of borders using the Icing Borders set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Christmas Cookies Frilly Frame Dies Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I die-cut the poinsettia from the Window Quad Circle dies set to add to the card. I also used my favorite tag from the Window Quad Square dies set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a super cute Christmas card to share with you today! The little penguins are getting ready for the holidays and loading a train up with gifts for everyone! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Frilly Frame Dies Penguin Pals Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by stamping the trees from Bear Hugs several times in VersaMark ink onto light blue cardstock. I blended a bit of Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink onto the top portion for a bit of contrast. I cut a scalloped oval frame from the center of an A2 sized piece of white cardstock using the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 dies and placed my trees behind it. Then I added the stitched detail to the outside edge with the frame from Frilly Frames - Quatrefoil.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Express Frilly Frame Dies Penguin Pals Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped my images from Holiday Express and Penguin Pals onto Bristol smooth cardstock with waterproof ink and colored with my Zig Clean Color markers. I fussy cut the images out this time, but matching dies are available and super fast! Sometimes you just need a "zone out" activity, you know? I added the images to my card, popping the penguins up with foam tape for dimension. I finished with a sentiment from Penguin Pals stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black and embossed with clear.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Cookies Dies
Christmas Cookies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Stamps
Holiday Express Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express DIes
Holiday Express DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingerbread House Dies
Gingerbread House Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Icing Border DIes
Icing Border DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Circle Die
Window Quad Circle Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment