Saturday, November 13, 2021

Guest Designer Spotlight: Tags & Cards with Anni Lerche

Hey stampers, Anni Lerche here! I am so happy and proud to be a guest designer for Sunny Studio! I got to play with the two new sets Lazy Christmas and Bear Hugs – so so cute. I had so much fun.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Slimline Dies Thank You Word Dies Tags by Anni Lerche

I made three tags using the set Bear Hugs because I couldn’t decide for an image. They are all so adorable. And I love to make tags. They make every gift more special and – if needed – you can quickly turn them into a card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Slimline Dies Tags by Anni Lerche

I started by stamping the bears with a waterproof ink and coloured them with Distress Reinkers. To darken up the shadows I used some coloured pencils. This is my favourite way of colouring.

For the backgrounds I added ink blending with Distress Oxides. The grounds I created by die cutting the Slimline Nature Borders from cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Slimline Dies Thank You Word Dies Tags by Anni Lerche

For the starry background I also sprinkled water and watered down white gesso on the cardstock. The sentiment is the Thank You Word die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bear Hugs Slimline Dies Tags by Anni Lerche

For this autumn tag I stamped a few leaves I could find in my stash and cut them out. I coloured them loosely with the Distress reinkers and added them randomly to the birch trees.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Merry Word Die Holiday Card by Anni Lerche

And I also created this Christmas card with the super cute sloth set. I chose some untraditional colours for the card. The images I coloured the same way as the bears. For the sentiment I used an older die called Merry Word. I love to stack up word die cuts for more dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lazy Christmas Merry Word Die Holiday Card by Anni Lerche

On the bottom I used the gifts from the sets. I turned them in different directions. This way it seems as if I am using a few stamps.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a crafty day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Merry Word Die
Merry Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Dies
Lazy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Thank You Words Die
Thank You Words Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment