Monday, November 8, 2021

Deck The Halls Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a card for you today that looks like it came straight from a Christmas tree! These little Deck the Halls ornaments are so cute, even my four year old daughter asked me to stamp some for her to color!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Christmas Garland Frame Dies Inside Greetings Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxide inks in Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover and Black Soot on to white cardstock. I sprayed a bit of water on it and dabbed it up with a paper towel to add some nice texture and interest before adding a dark green frame made with the Christmas Garland Frame. This combo created the perfect Christmas tree background - like you are peeking right into the branches!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Christmas Garland Frame Dies Inside Greetings Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped a few ornaments from Deck the Halls and colored with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies. I added them to the card with some foam tape to pop them up and give the card a bit of dimension. I stamped the sentiment from Inside Greetings - Holiday in Versafine Onyx Black then embossed with clear so it would stay nice and dark and crisp. For a finishing touch, I used my white gel pen to add dots for the ornaments' strings.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! 

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, happy Monday. Mayra here to share this super fun and festive card using the super adorable Deck the Halls stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Winter Greenery Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started by coloring the cute reindeer ornament images from the set, and the pine cones from the Classy Christmas set with my copic markers. I then used the Wintery Greenery die set to die cut the greenery that would go with the ornaments. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Deck The Halls Winter Greenery Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

To create the card, I used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die to create the base panel for the card. I die-cut the outer scalloped layer using kraft-colored cardstock, and the eyelet lace layer using red cardstock. I then layered the red layer over a piece of green-colored cardstock. Next, I stamped and die-cut the sentiment using the beautiful Season's Greetings stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Deck The Halls Stamps
Deck The Halls Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Deck The Halls Dies
Deck The Halls Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment