Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Chloe Number Die Focused Card and Tags with Julia and Franci

Hello crafty friends! It’s Julia here with this quick and easy holiday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Number Dies Bear Hugs Winter Christmas Card by Julia Englich

Often we just don't have enough time to make holiday cards, so quick and easy cards are always welcome. This is made especially easy with the amazing Very Merry paper pad! It comes with two amazing holiday background designs as well as lots of fun patterned papers and it makes quick work of holiday backgrounds!

I stamped my little polar bear from Bear Hugs and his balloon onto bristol smooth paper and colored him in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I added the patterned paper onto an A2-sized card base. I die-cut the Chloe Number dies out of red and black cardstock to spell "2022". Then, I added glossy accents to the red numbers and sprinkled iridescent glitter on them. I set them aside to dry completely.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Number Dies Bear Hugs Winter Christmas Card by Julia Englich

I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock. To create my custom sentiment, I used the stamp sets Bear Hugs for the "wishing you a merry Christmas, Beach Buddies for the "&", Words of Gratitude for the "a", and finally Inside Greetings Birthday for the word "happy. I added it over the moon in the background. I layered my, now dry, red numbers with the black numbers and adhered them below the sentiment strip.

Finally, I just added my sweet little polar bear, and this card was already done!! I had lots of fun with this holiday / new years card and I hope you like it! Have an amazing week!

----------------------------------------------

Happy Wednesday, crafty friends! It's Franci here with you with some festive gift tags, made with the new Chloe Number Dies. They're so pretty! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Number Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Chloe Alphabet Dies Christmas Tags by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut all the tag panels out of white and kraft cardstock using the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies and the Stitched Circle Small Dies.

Then I die cut all the decorative elements out of patterned paper from the All Is Bright set and the Sweater Weather one using these sets: Chloe Alphabet DiesChloe Number Dies and Winter Greenery Dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Number Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Chloe Alphabet Dies Christmas Tags by Franci Vignoli

I assembled everything into this cute design, added some ribbon and these are ready to embellish my Christmas gifts! 

I hope you like them as much as I do and you are now inspired to create! Happy crafting! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Number Dies
Chloe Number Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment