Saturday, October 30, 2021

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Stephanie Isom

Hello friends, Stephanie Isom here with you today and I’m happy to be back on the Sunny Studio blog to share 3 fun holiday cards using stamps and dies from the latest release. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pristine Poinsettia Winter Greenery Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Stephanie Isom

My first card is a clean and simple design featuring  the gorgeous Pristine Poinsettia and Winter Greenery dies. I love the layers of this beautiful poinsettia. I started with a standard A2 white card base and die cut the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace layer out of white card stock. For the sentiment, I stamped, heat embossed, and die cut Merry Christmas using the Seasons Greetings stamps and coordinating die set. I heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I also die cut the sentiment out of a very thin foam, to make Merry Christmas pop up a little and adhered to the top half of my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pristine Poinsettia Winter Greenery Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Stephanie Isom

Next, I die cut the layers of the Pristine Poinsettia and Winter Greenery out of red, silver and green card stock and adhered them to the bottom corner of the card. To finish, I added silver enamel dots around the sentiment. This card is simple and uses classic Holiday colors, and a beautifully scripted sentiment that I just love.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Scalloped Tag Dies Christmas Card by Stephanie Isom

For the next two cards I used cuties from the Christmas Critters stamp and die setI started with an A2 card base and then cut some 6x6 papers from the All Is Bright pattern paper pack to add  layers. I used the Fancy Frame Rectangles and the Scalloped Tags Circle dies to frame the wreath and little mouse. The scallop circle tag is cut from silver, glitter card stock.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Scalloped Tag Dies Christmas Card by Stephanie Isom

I stamped, colored and die cut the mouse and wreath and popped them up with foam squares. Next, I stamped Merry Christmas and die cut a banner also from Fancy Frames Rectangles. To finish, I added a few turquoise glitter enamel dots. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Stephanie Isom

The last card is a slimline size with plenty of cute critter faces. I cut the first layer from the Slimline Scalloped Frame die and then cut 3 squares in the center of that. I used Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides to ink blend and color the background squares. I used white and black inks to add subtle splatters over top of the oxide backgrounds.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Critters Slimline Dies Christmas Card by Stephanie Isom

I stamped, colored and die cut the images and adhered them all with foam squares. To complete the card, I used a thin banner die cut from black card stock and white heat embossed the sentiment.  

That’s it for me today, thanks for stopping by. And thank you Sunny Studios for letting me play with such delightful stamps and dies and having me as a guest today! Happy Crafting.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Word Dies
Season's Greetings Word Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pristine Poinsettia Dies
Pristine Poinsettia Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

5 comments:

  1. I came to say thank you for being a sponsor of the Cat Lover's blog hop.Lovely Christmas cards, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, the cuteness! Gorgeous cards! That little mouse just makes me happy! Just popping in to say THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! Your generosity is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There! I am popping in from the Cat Lover's hop to say thank you for sponsoring. Meow and Fur-ever is an awesome set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable card! Thank you so much for sponsoring the Cat Lover's Hop!

    ReplyDelete