Monday, October 4, 2021

Crisp Autumn Cards with Mayra

Hello everyone, happy October!!! Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this card using the lovely new Crisp Autumn stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Gingerbread House Dies Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Autumn Themed House Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began with stamping the layers for each of the pumpkins, and leaves.  I used the Pinkfresh Studios Indian Summer ink set. I also used Lawn Fawn ink, the colors I used were Carrot, Fake Tan, and Pumpkin Spice. For the leaves, I used Bundled Sage (Distress Oxide), Cilantro, Artichoke, and Noble Fir Lawn Fawn inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Gingerbread House Dies Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies Autumn Themed House Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I die cut the base panel using the large stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil die set.  I then die-cut the layers to create the house for the autumn scene using the Gingerbread House die set. Then, I used the grass die from the Picket Fence die set to die cut the grassy layer. Next, I used the hill die from the Slimline Nature Borders die set to create the ground layer. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the set and used foam tape to adhere it to the card. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Autumn Stamps
Crisp Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Autumn Dies
Crisp Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingerbread House Dies
Gingerbread House Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment