Friday, October 1, 2021

Fall Friends Cards with Audrey and Tammy

Hello friends! Audrey here with a Fall Friends card to share with you! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Thank You Word Dies Fall Themed Card by Audrey Tokach

To create my card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25". I ink blended a teal ombre on the bottom 2/3 of the panel using Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers. To ground my scene, I added a piece of knit paper from the Sweater Weather patterned paper pad. Then, I stamped and colored images from the adorable Fall Friends stamp set, and die cut them with the coordinating Fall Friends Dies. I arranged my scene on the bottom of the panel, with some pieces glued flat with glue pen and others popped up for added dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Thank You Word Dies Fall Themed Card by Audrey Tokach

For my sentiment, I used a combination of stamps and dies. I die cut the Thank You Words Die three times from white cardstock and glued them together. Underneath that, I stamped a sentiment from the Words of Gratitude stamp set onto a white banner, and finished off the sentiment with a tiny clay heart.

------------------------------------------

Hi there! Tammy here with this sweet Fall themed slimline card, featuring the adorable set, Fall Friends. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using the Stitched Mat Die from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I blended some Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks onto the background, then added a grassy border cut from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies I ink blended the grassy border using Scattered Straw and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Tammy Stark

Next, I stamped the images from Fall Friends, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Fall Friends Dies. I arranged the colored images onto my card using foam tape on some for dimension. I then stamped a sentiment from Harvest Mice onto a strip of white cardstock with marmalade ink. Lastly, I adhered the background to a dark kraft Slimline Scalloped Frame, then onto a white card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Thank You Words Die
Thank You Words Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so very cute! Good job girls! Love the little critters fitting inside the pumpkins peeking out!! :)
    Have an amazing weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete